The RON 2150 shackle type dynamometer with 2 inch attachable display insures portability and low headroom loss for any application. The removeable display may be hand held by the user or snapped easily onto the load cell. RON Crane Scales and Dynamometers excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards. They have been one of the leading brands in the global market for more than 30 years with repeat customers like NASA, Boeing, US Air Force, GE, Siemens, and many others.
* The RON 2150 Dynamometer is a unique combination of the smallest and lightest load cell with a very large display.
* The small and light load cell ensures portability and low headroom loss for any application.
* The large display ensures readability from a considerable distance.
* The RON 2150 also offers two systems in one: the removable display enables the user either to hold the large indicator in his hand or snap it very easily onto the load cell. By this means, the user's personal safety is ensured as under no circumstances will he have to approach the load in order to read the result. He will either hold the remote indicator in his hand or read the large display from a safe distance.
* The separation of load cell and display also increases the system's durability.
* The load cell's unique perpendicular hole structure neutralizes external moments and thus improves safety and accuracy.
* RON Crane Scale and Dynamometer series are used for weighing during lifting, overload prevention, force, load and tension measurement and cable and wire tension monitoring and control. Dynamometers are often used by electricity and communication companies for cable and wire tension monitoring and control. Ron systems’ low weight ensures their portability and makes them especially suitable for these applications.
* A marine version of the Ron 2150 Shackle Type is also available for offshore applications.
* All Crane Scales and Dynamometers are factory-tested and supplied with a test certificate including a fully traceable calibration chart.