The RON 2000 portable shackle type dynamometer is a basic, easy to operate, and very reliable tension load meter. Digital dynamometers are used for weighing, force, tension, load measuring, and load control. RON Crane Scales and Dynamometers excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards. They have been one of the leading brands in the global market for more than 30 years with repeat customers like NASA, Boeing, US Air Force, GE, Siemens, and many others.
* RON 2000 Shackle Type is the smallest and lightest portable dynamometer.
* It is a basic, easy-to-operate and very reliable tension load meter.
* Digital dynamometers are used for weighing, force, tension, load measuring and load control.
* The RON 2000 digital dynamometer has a miniature load cell which ensures portability and minimum headroom loss for any application (for example indoor applications).
* The load cell's unique perpendicular hole structure neutralizes external moments and thus improves safety and accuracy.
* The RON 2000 Dynamometer's indicator is separated from the load cell and is held by the user. This separation ensures the user's safety since under no circumstances will they have to approach the load in order to read the result. This separation also guarantees the durability of the portable Dynamometer.
* Another feature that increases the system's durability is the electronic board's dampening mounts that increase the system's durability to external impact.
* RON Crane Scales and portable Dynamometers are used for weighing during lifting, overload prevention, load measuring, load control and load monitoring.
* All RON Crane Scales and portable Dynamometers are factory-tested and supplied with a test certificate, including a fully traceable calibration chart.