The low headroom RON 1000 chain type overload detector is designed to be installed on the dead end of a chain hoist. Can be configured to triggor any desired electrical alarm. RON Crane Scales and Dynamometers excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards. They have been one of the leading brands in the global market for more than 30 years with repeat customers like NASA, Boeing, US Air Force, GE, Siemens, and many others.
* The RON 1000 Chain Type Overload Detector is designed to be installed on the dead end of a chain hoist.
* The RON 1000 is a low headroom, electromechanical overload guard. It may be configured to trigger any desired electrical alarm supplied by the customer including stopping the lift, for overload detection, and prevention when an unsafe overload condition occurs.
* Crane or hoist overload during lifting is dangerous and can cause accidents. Overload guard is important for prevention of crane overload.
* The RON Overload Detector devices are supplied factory-calibrated and ready for installation.
* They are available in a wide variety of capacities, the RON 1000 can be supplied in capacities ranging from 500 lbs (250 kgs) to 20,000 lbs (10,000 kgs).
* Each unit is initially adjusted to give the user an overload indication at 105% of rated capacity. Additional detection point is optional.
* RON Crane Scales, Dynamometers, Overload Detectors and digital Load Cells are factory-tested and supplied with a test certificate including a fully traceable calibration chart.