RON Crane Scales and Dynamometers excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards. They have been one of the leading brands in the global market for more than 30 years with repeat customers like NASA, Boeing, US Air Force, GE, Siemens, and many others.Description:
* The RON 1000 is an electro-mechanical overload detector.
* The low headroom RON 1000 Standard Type Overload Detector is designed to be installed on the steel rope or on the chain dead end or can be used between the hoist and its trolley.
* The RON 1000 Standard Type is a low headroom, electromechanical Overload Detector, used for overload monitoring. It may be configured to trigger any desired electrical alarm supplied by the customer, including stopping the lift when an unsafe overload condition occurs, for overload detection and prevention.
* Hoist or crane overload is dangerous and can cause accidents. Overload monitoring is important for prevention of crane overload.
* The RON 1000 Standard Type Overload Detector is supplied factory-calibrated and ready for installation.
* Available in a wide variety of capacities, the RON 1000 can be supplied in capacities ranging from 500 lbs (250 kgs) to 20,000 lbs (10,000 kgs). Each unit is initially adjusted to give the user an overload indication at 105% of rated capacity. Additional detection point is optional.
* RON Crane Scales, Dynamometers and Overload Detector series are factory-tested and supplied with a test certificate including a fully traceable calibration chart.
RON 1000 Standard Type Overload Detector
Safety Factor: 5:1. Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity (certified).
Switching Nature: Normally open and/or normally closed.
Rating: 0.5A @ 50 VDC, 0.5A @ 125 VAC.
Life Expectancy: Electrical: over 1 million operations. Mechanical: over 5 million operations.
Approved by: UL, CSA, Semko VDE.
Temperature Range: Load cell: -4°F to +175° (-20°C to 80°C)
Environmental: Weather proof, NEMA 4, IP65.
Cable Length: 9.5’ (3m).
Material: High strength, low alloy steel.