Overload Detector RON 1000 Hook Type
The low headroom RON 1000 hook type overload detector is designed to be installed on the dead end or can be used between the hoist and its trolly. Can be configured to trigger any desired electrical alarm. Prices on request.
RON Crane Scales, Dynamometers, and Overload Detectors excel in high quality, are based on the latest technologies and comply with the strictest safety standards. They have been one of the leading brands in the global market for more than 30 years with repeat customers like NASA, Boeing, US Air Force, GE, Siemens, and many others.
* The low headroom RON 1000 Hook Type Overload Detector is designed to be installed on the dead end or directly between the hoist and its trolley.
* The RON 1000 is a low headroom, electromechanical Overload Detector.
* It may be configured to trigger any desired electrical alarm supplied by the customer including stopping the lift for overload detection and prevention when an unsafe overload condition occurs.
* A hoist or crane overload is dangerous and can cause accidents. Overload detection is important for prevention of crane overload.
* The devices are supplied factory-calibrated and ready for installation.
* Overload Detectors are available in a wide variety of capacities, the RON 1000 can be supplied in capacities ranging from 500 lbs (250 kgs) to 20,000 lbs (10,000 kgs). Each unit is initially adjusted to give the user an overload indication at 105% of rated capacity. Additional detection point is optional.
* RON Crane Scales, Dynamometers, Overload Detectors, digital Load Cell scales and load scales are factory-tested and supplied with a test certificate including a fully traceable calibration chart.
RON 1000 Hook Type Overload Detector (pdf)
Safety Factor: 5:1. Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity (certified).
Switching Nature: Normally open and/or normally closed.
Rating: 0.5A @ 50 VDC, 0.5A @ 125 VAC.
Life Expectancy: Electrical: over 1 million operations. Mechanical: over 5 million operations.
Approved by: UL, CSA, Semko VDE.
Temperature Range: -4°F to +175° (-20°C to 80°C)
Environmental: Weather proof, NEMA 4, IP65.
Cable Length: 9.5′ (3m).
Material: High strength, low alloy steel.