HIT-32 HYDRAULIC DRIVE ONE UNIT
The manual wire rope hoist HIT-32 can be converted to a hydraulic drive in a straightforward procedure.
The HABEGGER manual wire rope hoist HIT-32 can be converted to a hydraulic drive in a straightforward procedure. The direction is changed by shifting the cylinder attachment from the forwards to the reverse lever. They hydraulic unit is separate. One or two units can be operated at the same time, depending on the hydrauic drive.
The HIT-32 Hydraulic Drive for one unit includes the following:
* Hydraulic Group Gas Motor with 1 connection – Article #00529
* Manual Hoist HIT-32 (without rope) – Article #00899
* Hydraulic Cylinder – Article #00158
* Support for Hydraulic Cylinder – Article #00164
* 3 Meter Hydraulic Hose – Article #00450 (other lengths available)
* 5 Liters Oil – Article #00544
Rated Force: 3200kg
Speed Forwards/lift: 0.3m/min
Speed Reverse/lower: 1.2m/min
Weight without rope – 30.9kg