PWtracPLUS Winch Rope 1050 Meters
Winch Cat Rope PistenBully 300W 4t/max has an increase of more than 20% in fatigue life, an optimized dynamic capacity to withstand stress and approximately 10% higher breaking force, the highest minimum of all piste-grooming machine winch ropes.
Fatzer PWtrac winch ropes manufactured in Romanshorn, Switzerland have been securing piste-grooming machines around the world since 1983. They are the safest, most reliable ropes and are distinguished not only by their reliability and long service life, but also by particularly high breaking forces.
The PWtracPLUS is characterized by an increase of up to 20% in fatigue life and an optimized dynamic capacity to withstand stress. With its approximately 10% higher breaking force, the PWtracPLUS offers the highest minimum breaking force of all piste-grooming machine winch ropes. Consistent evaluation of user experiences and intensive trials have also led to improvements in the functional efficiency and reliability of the ropes.
– maximized minimum breaking load 115kN
– maximized capstan openings +/- 10,000 passes
– maximized service life up to 1,200 hours
– high stability whilst cycling loading
– excellent wrapping properties
– low abrasion
– steel wire rope with 9 strand and a diameter of 11mm (DP 1+9+9 COMPACTA)